Gopher Learn is a library, that allows to easily train, test and implement machine learning in production environments. For this GL comes with a lot of features.
Go to Gopher Learn
- Training & Testing framework – GL allow to train and test, split sample sets and has options to optimize the network
- Training using the Engine – The engine can be seen as a wrapper around the training framework. The engine helps you to find the optimally trained network.
- Online Learning – Allows to train the network on demand and retrain it – also inject new data points – during the process
- Autoencoders – With autoencoders the input data gets encoded by decisions of the network. This is useful if you are using a large float input space or strings (all sorts of ways).
- 1vsMany – In order to scale such a network also during stream learning (online learning) 1vsMany classifiers are helpful.
- Textos – Extensive autoencoder for large text.
- Recos – Recommendation engine based on collaborative filtering that able to adapt and re-fit online.